Thanks, Rick. I wonder if there is therapeutic benefit to giving as well as
receiving massage.

There are a number of massage training videos on the internet. Google
"massage training" and a bunch come up. Clearly not the same as extensive
hands-on professional training, but could be helpful. My sister and I
exchange massages from time to time--feels great and we're not pros.

This might have the potential to be an interesting small study.

Kathleen