I agree with you Kathleen.  While 'brain disorder' may not be acceptable,
'movement disorder' certainly does not cover all the problems that come with
PD.  So often it is some of these other problems - fatigue, swallowing
difficulties, constipation, sleep problems, vision problems, the excessive
anxiety - that are more troubling for Prem than the movement problems, which
he takes in his stride more easily.

Thank you for posting the link to Dr. Langston's article - it is most
interesting.

Moneesha.