Dear Diane and Ray

Yes, the brown (or black) tea is wonderful. I have been drinking brown tea since I was small. Brown tea is extremely popular among the Asian Chinese. That's how the Singaporean Chinese could come up with their recent study, which showed a protective effect of brown tea in Parkinson's.

I suppose the Caucasians love green tea more than brown tea. When I attended the World Parkinson's congress in Helsinki many years ago, they were debating the neuroprotective effect of green tea in animal experiments.

I think that whether it is brown tea, green tea or coffee, it is good for Parkinson's. It brightens up our lives as well, for sure.

Dr Chew

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx