I've been doing some work I'll share with you on the bill:

opponents claim:

p. 22 - MANDATES THE GOVT WILL AUDIT BOOKS OF ALL EMPLOYERS THAT SELF-INSURE.

TRUTH - this section has to do with outlawing pre-existing conditions that keep sick people from getting care.

p. 30 - THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE THAT DECIDES WHAT TREATMENTS/BENEFITS YOU RECEIVE.

TRUTH - a combination private/govt committee will "recommend", not decide treatments/benefits

p. 29 - YOUR HEALTHCARE IS RATIONED

TRUTH - there are no restrictions and minimum care is specified.

p. 42 - THE HEALTH CHOICES COMMISSIONER WILL CHOOSE YOUR HEALTH CARE BENEFITS FOR YOU. YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE DECISION.

TRUTH - the HCC will provide guidance, not choose for you.

p. 425 - KILLING OLD PEOPLE MANDATORY EUTHANASIA

TRUTH  - this is the first claim we looked at and found it was about voluntary benefit of help with living wills, end of life choices, etc. what most thinking people believe is a good thing.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. I can't take notes because I can't write so if you don't believe me you need to read for yourself.  It is obvious that the  opposition is counting on the fact that you probably won't do that.  I've got pages and pages to go.  So far, it is simply unbelievable that opponents don't understand voluntary, choose, guide, recommend, etc.  Looks pretty good to me so far.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF