From: Ben
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:52 PM
To: ROBERT WHEELER
Cc: Gerald Summers ; Dan Matrisciano ; Dick and Garnet Sherman ; EMIL KREH ; Gene Vitamanti ; Jack Lenzo ; Ken Ray ; Lin Senk ; Mark Brosius ; Michael Valentine ; Mike Mcginnis ; Rayilyn Brown ; Sheila Kurexzynski ; Steve Jantzen ; Wayne Orlicki ; Ron Smith
Subject: Where to find the truth about Health Care Act

After spending literally hours going through the claims in this (shorter version of a much longer) email and comparing the claims of the author with the text of the bill, I stumble across this web site that has a point-by-point response with proper references and excellent explanations for the measures described in the bill, like the Healthcare Insurance Exchange program.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/subjects/health/

It was a good exercise anyway, as it forced me to reconcile the authors claims with the text actual text of the bill.  But I sure could have saved myself a lot of time if I had found this two days ago, though.

Enjoy

BL