I believe we have to exercise our minds and our language functions at least
as much as we exercise our bodies.

Free language training? Wow! If you are interested, go for it!

Facility at learning new languages varies a lot from person to person, so
how well anyone does is not just a function of PD.

Similarly, some people seem to have better motor memory than others.

Here are two you tube videos of the alternating nose breathing Moneesha
mentions. (At least I think this is it.) I pay no attention to the hand
instructions. No way can i use my thumb and ring finger. I just use my thumb
and index finger to close first one nostril, then the next, alternating, as
the instructor describes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSQ9BTH04sY

Kathleen