Sami, you are wrong.  No one can remove you from life support, regardless of
your ability to pay, without the consent of your relatives.

I have taken care of many such patients.  Folks who  are technically dead
and have no money, yet are being kept alive because their loved ones refuse
to them go. What people don't understand is that to prod and poke such
individuals until their hearts finally give way, even after they have
developed bed sores that reach down to the bone, is akin to torture.  Some
of my colleagues have left patient's rooms in tears because of the
discomfort they know they are causing such patients.
--------
God bless
Mary Ann
www.bentwillowfarm.org