Dr Chew,
The quote at the bottom of the beatitudes is from Christopher Brewer but the
author of the beatitudes is unknown.  I think you could go ahead and put
them on your website.  Such things are meant to be disseminated as widely as
possible.  It was a fellow caregiver who posted it on CARE; I found it
meaningful too.  There was much in it that I could relate to from my daily
life.
Moneesha