Sami,

You are quite right.  Care-giving is a physically and emotionally exhausting
and totally time-consuming thing.  It can certainly get overwhelming.  I
found that the more I learnt about PD, the more understanding I could be.

Everyone has to find their own way to deal with their personal situation,
but one thing I do know - it is important to find some space for 'me' time
to do the things that you like to do.  I have had to give up much that I
enjoyed, but I have found others that I like to do; I have had to learn
patience as my husband grows more incapacitated but still sometimes resents
the help that I offer.  I have learnt to take these things in my stride and
not feel too guilty when I lose my temper now and then.  I really, really
found the beatitudes a wonderful reminder.

Please feel free to write to me off-list and vent whenever you feel like it.

Moneesha