Dear Dr. Chew,

Thank you so much for your eloquent reply. That you spend so much of your
clinic time on psychiatric disorders is striking,

Your booklet sounds great. I hope you will consider making it available on
the internet so we all can see it!

It is interesting that psychiatric disorders are stigmatized in Malaysia as
they are here in the U.S. Is there anywhere in the world that this prejudice
does not exist, I wonder? Perhaps the Scandinavian countries?

Kathleen