Kathleen:

My vision problem is that my focus seems to vary from time to time making
my tri-focal glasses ineffective. The lenses are cut for reading at book
distance, reading the computer monitor and far distance. Sometimes (more often
 than not), I can't see clearly and have to push the glasses tight to my
forehead  to see better and other times I have to refocus in my brain and
start  over.

As I re-read what I wrote, it sounds clunky but it's the best I can do.
Sorry

Paul

In a message dated 8/15/2009 2:00:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,