You will not know, until you try, whether you can manage it or not.  Each PD
patient is different and you may well find that you can learn new things
relatively easily.
In Prem's case difficulty with learning new things slightly preceded his PD
diagnosis.  Today, with his diagnosis 8 years ago, he is having difficulty
with mastering a simple yoga breathing exercise where he has to close each
nostril in turn and breathe in through one nostril and breathe out through
the other, then breathe in through the second nostril and breathe out
through the first.  Every day he asks me to help him with it, but is
confused again about it the next day.
Moneesha