Paul,

I know exactly what you mean about the focus varying! That happens for me
too, so far with one eye.

I am less sure of how it feels to refocus in the brain, but I'll give it a
try.

I've always experienced balance issues in PD as a visual-spatial phenomenon.
This must be part of that.

Thanks,

Kathleen