I just looked at the Wikipedia and it says there: "Macrogol
(polyethylene glycol) is sold as non-prescription preparation in powder
form under trade names *SoftLax, Miralax, Glycoprep, Movicol
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movicol>, Macrogol (generic)*. It is
dissolved in a glass of water to create a clear, tasteless and odorless
solution and is swallowed."
No prescription needed, right? Also what is the name of the product that
was actually prescribed. *Macrogol *appears to be a generic name for
Polyethylene Glycol. Your stuff has other things in it.
Thanks,
K. F. Etzold cg Carline