From: Mary Ann Ryan
Date: 8/25/2009 11:00:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: a thought

Sami, have you considered getting your friend a health alert device that he
could use to get help in case he falls?

We just lost David Boot, a lovely young man who died because he had fallen
and no one found him in time.  We have the technology to prevent such an
event - we just have to get PWP to consent to wear them.
Mary Ann