Sheesh, I am having a hard time reading some of the right-wing drivel
on this, the Parkinsn list! If anyone should understand the need for
universal health care, it is we sufferers of PD. Any advanced
civilization should recognize that leaving a significant percentage of
its citizenry un protected for such a basic need as health care is
plainly unacceptable. And playing politics with such a basic need is
understandable only by the crassest and insensitive of people.

Besides the humanitarian needs, there is the cost factor. The USA will
shortly bankrupt its economy by allowing health providers to costantly
increase their profit margins.

Ah, what's the use? The lunatic fringe elected such as the Bush
Administration so I expect the worst to reign supreme. Between war
criminals waging wars because God said so to war profiteers like
Cheney and Rumsfeld, the future is bleak. I think I will start
learning Chinese now...