*** Apologies for Cross-Posting but Please Distribute Freely ***

Colleagues,

Tom Goodmann, Gina Brandolino, and I are organizing three sessions at next year’s ICMS in honor of Lawrence M. Clopper, who retired recently from Indiana University. The sessions center upon three of Larry’s continuing academic interests: (1) Medieval Drama, (2) Langland (a panel discussion), and Ecclesiology and Theology, including Franciscanism and the work of the Pearl-poet. We are interested in a mix of established scholars who have worked in dialogue and critique with Larry’s work and younger scholars who are working in similar areas. We are also discussing a festschrift to include essays that come from next year’s sessions.

If you are interested, please send your proposals, with any AV requirements you might have, to me via fax or email.

Best wishes from Anchorage,

Dan

Daniel T. Kline, Ph.D.

Associate Professor & MA Coordinator

3211 Providence Drive, PSB-212C

U of Alaska Anchorage

Anchorage, Alaska 99508

The Electronic Canterbury Tales:

http://www.kankedort.net

"Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered

for just such an emergency."