And another question – no one needs A/V, right? I have to index the papers, so I’m making my best guess...

On 9/19/09 12:46 PM, "Suzanne Westfall" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

2009, which marks the sesquicentennial of Charles Darwin's Origin of Species, has set off a flurry of investigations into evolution and animal studies in various disciplines. How do we define ourselves in relationship to the animal/human binary, and has that definition changed since the early modern period? This session will consider how we might interpret the interactions of animals and humans in theatre from the 14th to 17th centuries. P

____

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient(s) or authorized to receive this message for the original intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error please: 1) Inform the sender only, do not "Reply to All." 2) Delete this e-mail from your mailbox and any other storage system you may have saved or copied it to. 3) Do not print, forward, copy or save this e-mail or share its contents with anyone.

The contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Shenandoah University.
____