After reading the exercise bike stories, I got onto craigs and got myself a
used mountain bike - what fun.  So after being diagnosed in 91, I went
hiking or back packing every weekend for about 14 yr.  During that time I
also got my 2nd and 3rd dan bb in Tae Kwon Do (I have since retired).  I
think exercise does make a difference.  There have also been periods of
intense inactivity and as you all know we really have to force our selves so
get out there.

\Randy

Games to Entertain Your Brain
http://www.stargraphics.com