Jim, my pwp partner John was introduced to Apomorphine by a representative
of the company while in Johns MDN office. They wanted to see if it made any
difference in Johns rigidity symptoms during an off period. We were in the
office around an hour or more while he was off and then on due to it. It was
administered by injection in the area of the belly button just under the
skin. It was a bit scary for me to be the one who gave him the shots
although I learned. Before one begins this one must know that nausea is
connected with it. John had anti nausea pills to take but didn't wait out
the required time prior to beginning the shots. He decided that the nausea
was far worse than any benefits he might get. After a week he no longer saw
this benefit and stopped. I hope they work for you, but as it is only used
to get through a rough time between doses it is limiting.

Audrey cg pwp Aussie John dx 47/58/?