Several threads recently did not pertain to the discussion of
Parkinson's disease but apparently were intended to create debate.
The Parkinsn list is not a debating society, never has and never will.

Get back on topic.

Let me remind posters of copyrighted material that the listowners are
not responsible if the copyright police come knocking at your door.
As owners of Parkinsn we are obliged to give them your address. The
listserv at the University of Toronto is also not responsible.

Argumentative people need to look at the list charter and determine
if they are in the wrong place and act accordingly with haste.

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkinsn.html

John Cottingham
Co-owner Parkinsn