Boy did I goof this up.  I didn't convert the text to plain text and thought I might get by with including pix of the device.  I didn't intend it to break up into the attachments which I know we're not supposed to do.

The Brio is the smallest neurotransmitter in the world, smaller than a wristwatch dial and is supposed to be rechargeable for ten years.  It is not approved for use in the US yet; it comes from Koln  (Cologne) Germany.  So much for the US being the "best" in the world!  DBS was pioneered by a French doctor.

Ray

Rayilyn Brown
Director AZNPF