Bill Clinton: I've been tested, I don't have Parkinson's disease

From CNN Associate Producer Martina Stewart

Former President Clinton told CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta that he was concerned when he noticed his hands sometimes shake. Watch the entire interview Thursday night on Larry King Live.

(CNN) – Former President Bill Clinton got personal in a wide-ranging interview with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta, who is filing in for Larry King on Wednesday's Larry King Live.

When Gupta raised the issue of Clinton’s trademark finger wag, the former president interrupted the neurosurgeon.

“Sometimes it shakes,” Clinton said. “See, it’s a little shake,” he added as he lifted both hands, “but no shake here. I’ve been tested for it, I don’t have Parkinson’s.”

Clinton told Gupta he was “quite concerned” when he noticed his hands were shaking sometimes. “Because if I had Parkinson’s, I wanted to know so I could prepare. And I had it tested and the doctor said ‘no,’ he says it’s just a normal aging phenomenon.”

During the interview Clinton also discussed health care reform; stem cell research; and President Obama’s ambitious agenda on health care, energy, and education.