Dear Linda

Wow, you are a good writer. You used the best words to clarify the issue of "Parkinson's politics".

You are perfectly right when you said that whether we are Democrats or Republicans, we are united to defeat Parkinson's. In fact, the whole world should unite to defeat Parkinson's, and one of the ways to achieve this objective is the PIEN.

You are also right to thank Barbara and John - the whole world should be thankful to both of them.

Dr Chew, Malaysia.

http://www.microsoft.com/malaysia/windows/windowslive/products/photo-gallery-edit.aspx