If I understand correctly what has happened recently, members cannot post
articles directly from a publication because that violates copyright laws
(or if  not laws, then perhaps list rules which are of course the prerogative
of the  list owner, a concept with which I have no .quarrel). But there is
no  violation of laws or rules if a url link is given to the article where it
 can be read and or printed directly. The Irony comes in because the links
never  seem to be live so they must be copied and pasted into the browser
window and  then brought   up by the browser. I don't know about you, (says I
with  tongue in unsmiling cheek), but I  have
PD. My hands shake and wander and sometimes I have difficulty just pointing
 my mouse, forget about using it to scan a line for a cut and paste
operation.

I would call that irony and wonder if there is some way to legally go back
to the old method where all I had to do was open an email and hit the
'print'  icon if I wanted a hard copy

Paul