Congratulations Grandma Angela
Sami
-------Original Message-------

From: angela hamon
Date: 9/19/2009 1:13:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HAPPY NEWS

Hi everyone, my 21 yr old daughter Margey delivered Josephine on Wednesday.
The cord was very large and the Dr was able to use 2 units of cord blood for
Margey to deal with bleeding. She was up and dressed within 2 days of
surgery.

Her symptoms are much better and the the neurologist was laughing about
being called up to the maternity ward. She is responding well to Sinemet and
wants to go back to work and I said only after Josephine is done teething.

  Angela in NC
www.weaverbeaver.blogspot.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/