Politics permeates our lives, like it or not. So many important choices in
my life have been driven by the need to maintain health insurance. That's
the political translating into the personal.

I believe we will all be better off if the U.S can muster the political will
to enact health care reforms designed to leave no one out in the cold.

Kathleen