Yes- wider base of support which is one strategy that we use when we
are unsure of our balance.  A wider base of support is more stable but
less mobile.

--
Kevin Lockette PT
www.ohanapacificrehab.com

SPECIAL NOTE:  This communication is intended solely for the
individual or the entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or prohibited from
disclosure.  If the reader of this communication is not the intended
immediately at the above telephone number provided and return the
original message to us at the above address via the U.S. Postal
Service.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.