The Resonator is a name I find hard to take seriously! Nevertheless I find
this very interesting, since there seems to be practically no risk of ill
effects. Also, they billl this intervention as supporting quality of life,
not neuroprotection or a "cure," and though of course I'd love to see these
things, these days, for me, quality of life is the focus. Anything that
enhances it is a godsend.

They are recruiting for Phase 3 trials.

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00863226?term=pico+tesla&rank=4

Kathleen