In the description of this thingiedingie it says under the heading,
ACHIEVING RESONANCE: " At the molecular level, symptoms of disease result
when some atoms have their energy fields disrupted.
The specifically-tuned external magnetic field created by the Resonator (TM)
can nudge these atoms back into resonance, providing relief of symptoms."

I suspect this will make any physicists hair stand up!!

In my opinion this is hi-tech snake oil...

Nic 57/15