Maybe, although it does not make sense to me in the context of the
paragraph:

"The study compared 15 patients with freezing, 16 with PD but no freezing,
and 16 healthy controls and examined how doorway size affected gait – the
narrower the door, the more gait variability, shorter steps, and wider BOS
for those who experienced freezing, while those who did not were also
affected in that they had a wider BOS."

Nic 57/15