  From: "Kathleen Cochran"
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: New Member
  Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 07:25:38 -0400

  Oops, sorry -- i see I sent a blank email earlier.

  Norm, I agree that you should make a fuss. What is happening warrants
  immediate attention.

  My advice would be:
  That
  way you move to the head of the line.

  If possible have a friend or family member meet you there and stay
  with you
  to help you navigate, interpret, communicate.

  *Demand* to see the neurologist on call. Do not take no for an
  answer.

  Get a notebook and pen. Starting with your call for the ambulance,
  keep your
  own chart. Write down the name of every person who examines or
  questions
  you, every med you take, everything that is told to you, with dates
  and
  times. Let it be seen that you are doing this. (Ask people's names if
  you
  don't know them. And be vigilant about meds. My son almost received
  the same
  medication twice within a short time. Fortunately we noticed.)

  Please let us know what is happening with you!

  Best wishes,

  Kathleen

  2009/10/5

  > Norm - make a fuss !
  > The meek may inherit the earth but pushy people inherit the front
  of the
  > queue.
  > Sounds more like a stroke to me.
  >
  > Quoting norm beam beam :
  >
  > > Hello. My name is Norm Beam.
  > > I just joined this group to get information. I have not been
  diagnosed
  > > with Parkinson's, but I would really appreciate some information
  at what
  > > I have been going through.
  > > In the past year I have had sporadic jerks and twitches.
  > > In the past couple of months they have come more often.
  > >
  > > Last week I had to go to the hospital. I was jerking my arms and
  legs and
  > > having weird uncontrollable head moves, as well weakness on my
  left side.
  > > The doctor at the hospital told me that I have Myoclonic Jerks
  with left
  > > sided weakness, and told me to see a neurologist right away.
  > > I have to wait until December to see a neroligist.
  > > Yesterday I woke up at 7:30 am and from 7:30am to noon, I had 27
  jerks
  > > and it felt like electricity going in my body.
  > > I did a lot of research, and found the symptoms that I am
  suffering is
  > > the same as Parkinson's
  > >
  > > I go and see my family doctor Tuesday
  > > I would very much appreciate any information that you would have.
  > > Thank you so much.
  > > Norm Beam 52
  > >
  > > --
  > > An Excellent Credit Score is 750
  > > See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

  > > To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:
  > > In the body of the message put: signoffparkinsn

  > In the body of the message put: signoffparkinsn

  To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
  mailto:[log in to unmask]