From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 4:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?

I urge all to view Lord Monckton's comments on the youtube.com clip (he
made this presentation last week at Bethel College here in Minnesota) and take
 whatever action will help you sleep at night.  Stu

Is Obama Poised to Cede US  Sovereignty?

Environmental extremists have worked for years to  convince us that 'global
warming' is real and presents an imminent  catastrophic threat to our
planet.  But recent scientific evidence  is exposing the lies being employed
'global warming'  evangelists.

Lord Richard  Monckton, former policy adviser to Margaret Thatcher, has
made it his  mission to expose the faulty science that acts as the
underpinnings of  'global warming' theory.  Last week, Monckton made a presentation  at
Bethel University in St. Paul in which is issued a dire warning about
President Obama's plan to cede United States sovereignty by signing a  United
Nations Climate Treaty in December 2009.

TAKE  ACTION

1. Watch Lord Monckton's closing  comments from his speech:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40)

2. Sign our  petition opposing cap-and-trade:
_http://www.nocapandtrade.com_ (http://www.nocapandtrade.com/)

3. Forward this message to your friends and  neighbors

If  you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click _here_
(http://capwiz.com/mnmajority/lmx/u/?jobid=136081361&queueid=4101968376) .

Roberta Innarella

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a  miracle; you
can live as if everything is a miracle." Albert  Einstein

In the body of the message put: signoff parkins