OK. Scratch that one. Sorry

In a message dated 10/25/2009 2:03:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I have  used AOL as my Internet service provider since my (then) 8 year
old
granddaughter gave me her 'old' computer in the mid 80's. I know how   to
send links in an AOL email by sliding an AOL provided heart  shaped  symbol
which appears on every web page
opened in AOL, and  depositing it on the email I am sending. So for
example, if I had  sent Ray's link about testing gum as an aid for
swallowing, it
would  have shown up like this

_CBC  News - Health - Parkinson's patients  test gum to help swallowing_
(http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/10/23/parkinson-chewing-gum.html)

which I am presuming shows up as a live link for anyone receiving  my  post.

Trouble is, since I have never used any other email  system, I am ignorant
of how or even whether other email systems  have the same capability of
sending  live links. If they do, it would  be nice to receive them in that
manner.

Now, if the link I provided  does not arrive live in your email because of
some security program  filtering process, please forget I wrote  this.

Paul

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn