My husband has been prescribed Stalevo (he has late-stage  Parkinsons.)  A
new doctor has taken away his long-time drugs:  mirapex,  Sinemet CR (ER)
and is gradually removing his  carbidopa/levodopa.   These meds changes have
brought a quite rapid  deterioration on all fronts.
I'm interested if anyone has any experience with Stalevo, positive or
negative.  If so, could you write about it on this list-serv..
I haven't posted in some  years--  the list-serv appears to have  been
hi-jacked by politics and perhaps there is no one on it any more who is
concerned about these actual Parkinsons clinical issues.  Anyway, if there  still
is, could you post?
Thanks,
Esther
 P S, also if anyone has found a more helpful on-line community, could  you
post the address for that as well?