Esther:
are you feeling like a guinea pig?  stalevo is the combo drug right?
alan tried it and he didn't adjust well and went back to carbidopa
25/100 4 x day, comtan 200mg 4x day, and amantadine 100 mg 3x day.
the amantadine causes nightmares and he pulled back one dose, from
4pills to 3 and that helped.  he first went off the amantadine and he
really slowed down, so he realized he needed it.  new doctors, what a
pain!  another pain, is therapist's trying to do a good job and
telling the patient this, this, and this is what most likely is going
to happen down the road.  many seem to forget how strong the
subconscious mind is and planting a seed of worry is a terrible thing,
for something that may never occur, even if it does, let it be known
then, not beforehand.   but all this knowledge they have to share...
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

kind regards,
patti