Stalevo is simply carbidopa-levodopa (= Sinemet) plus entacapone (=
Comtan).  My PD doc switched me last summer, but I went back to Sinemet  after a
few weeks with no change.  The biggest difference was that Stalevo  is not
generic, and costs many more $$ than Sinemet.

Tony

In a message dated 10/22/2009 2:10:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,