Esther, I am so sorry to learn of your husband's deterioration.  Please
consider bringing this change to the attention of your neuro - he was
obviously wrong in discontinuing the medications that allowed your husband
to function.

Stevalevo is no miracle drug.  It is simply a combination of Sinemet and
entacapone which is supposed to extend the effectiveness of Sinemet.  My
husband couldn't take entacapone at all - it caused terrible diarrhea.

Your husband's neuro must be made aware of the problems he is having as soon
as possible - before more damage is done.
--------
God Bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)