Anyone hear about Naltrexone being used in low doses to treat Parkinson's?
From a bit of searching online, I've found that they've had some success
with MS patients, less so with PD, but I don't know how long they've been
testing it on PWP.  Naltrexone is given to people trying to overcome
addictions to opiates and alcohol, but at low doses it has also been able to
give some mobility back to MS patients, and they've even seen a stoppage of
new brain lesions.  Enter "LDN" or "lo-dose naltrexone" in your search
engine.

It was brought to my attention at a PD support group, by a guy who is on the
stuff for his PD, and claims that it helps him greatly in overcoming my most
debilitating symptom - fatigue.  Any experiences would be helpful.  Thank
you.

Rick McGirr