I was on stalevo for about 6 years.  I was taking it 6 times a day when I stopped.  Sometimes it didn't work and I would freeze up.  I had DBS last February and they took me off the Stalevo and now I only take Sinemet 3 times a day plus Reqip .5 once a day.  I also took 2 mg  of Requip 3 times a day along with the Stalevo.  The DBS gave me a new lease on life and I now live in my own apartment and drive.

Pam