I am sure stalevo works for a lot of PWP.  However, it was a disaster for my husband.  He was prescribed Stalevo and when he as not doing well, his Stalevo was increased.  He went downhill physically and mentally.  After I insisted on changing back to regular sinemet and sinemet cr, there was an almost instant improvement.  However, it took about two months for him to get back to where he was before the stalevo.  Again, I am sure stalevo is a wonderful drug for many, but my husband did not respond well to it.