-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of rayilynlee
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Exercise & PD

I've gotten my forced exercise of cycling up to 3 and 4 hours a day with no
improvement in symptoms after 3 months; however I've managed to lose about 5
lbs.  This University of Pittsburg study claims great promise for exercise
as PD treatment.  I'm kinda hooked on it as I can watch TV and do it.

What think you Dr. Chu?

Ray
http://www.barchester.com/Healthcare-News/New-Parkinson's-breakthrough-is-%2
2tantalising%22/376/3062