What a horror story. Isn't removal of healthy organs without proper
assessment simply, patently wrong? How about administering meds that have
been contraindicated?

Knowing more about PD patients seems like the least of their educational
needs.

In your client's place, I would be gearing up for a lawsuit...nursing homes
are expensive, the value of lost functioning is incalculably huge, and your
client should have a hedge against the expense of dialysis down the road if
the remaining kidney fails.

Kathleen