-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joan Blessington Snyder
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: a thought

Kathleen, my dear, you are so very right! PD  affects every part of my life
therefore I vote for calling it a 'life disorder.' ( i would call it several
other things but that type of language would not be tolerated on a public
listserv!)

Joan Blessington Snyder   57/19

www.calipsp-pd.org

"Hang tough..no way through it but to do it."

Chris in the Morning       Northern Exposure