-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Gaudio
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 8:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question-driving

Morning,
I have a question for the community. I'm finding I have increased difficulty
parking and turning. I drive an 06 saturn view inherited by my parents,
which is a nice car but huge and not good on maneuvering to begin with. I'm
fine with everything else but parking and turning and have got into a couple
of fender-benders in parking lots. I suspect its the weakness in my left
arm.
Has anyone else experienced this in onset? Or am I being hypersensitive? I
am thinking of buying a smaller more easily maneuverable car (with better
gas mileage :)), but the expense would pinch and if I didn't have to do it I
shouldn't.
best,Jen
Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9690331&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US