I've found it! The cure for PD, at least for me , is a big old bely
laugh, preferably 3-4 times daily.  I loved your list, especially
checking in with Satan dress code.  My broth-re used to live in
Fresno,  CA, the town next door to Hell.  Let's all add something to
the list!

For a  good chuckle at least, try to sing my latest parody, "Bad
Brains," sung to the tune of "Bad Boys," theme for the TV show, COPS.