I read this article, and we must take precaution when referring to links,
especially adverting links, quoting medical journals, that supposedly have
drawn a connection to possible chemical interactions with our bodies.
To qualify that I could make the statement that after many exhaustive years
of study I have found that PD is most commonly associated with higher level
bipeds. The statement is obviously as meaningless as that of the Renegade
Neurologist link of chemical interaction.
Firstly the suggestion is that of coffee being a 'Good drug" in that it
reduces the incidence of Pd in the test group , followed by its bad drug
inference due to the association with reducing the capability of the brain
to produce 'good 'Neurotransmitter ".
So which is it good or bad?
Polyphenols associate with tea are also mentioned. Now if he had said
polychlorinated biphenyl's I would have taken notice.
This article is useless as my exhausting study on higher level bipeds.

John Thomas