Morning Amanda,
I dont really understand it myself, I'm thinking I did the speed course in grieving in the three years I was in limbo waiting for the confirmation. I'm a bit OCD (most curators are) and planning helps channel me instead of spinning my wheels. :) Thats not to say anything I'm doing actually makes sense!...
I have no problem in thinking the mother of all freakouts is waiting for me somewhere down the line....

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/