From: Jennifer Gaudio <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, Nov 3, 2009 7:08 am
Subject: Question-driving

Morning=2C=20
 have a question for the community. I'm finding I have increased difficult=
 parking and turning. I drive an 06 saturn view inherited by my parents=2C=
which is a nice car but huge and not good on maneuvering to begin with. I'=
 fine with everything else but parking and turning and have got into a cou=
le of fender-benders in parking lots. I suspect its the weakness in my lef=
 arm.=20
as anyone else experienced this in onset? Or am I being hypersensitive? I =
m thinking of buying a smaller more easily maneuverable car (with better g=
s mileage :))=2C but the expense would pinch and if I didn't have to do it=
I shouldn't.=20
est=2CJen                       =20
indows 7: Unclutter your desktop.
ttp://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=3D9690331&ocid=3DPID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:=
n-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen:112009=
o sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
n the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn