I just wanted to thank everyone who takes part here, I have been reading the emails for quite sometime but have never
replied, as I feel I have nothing to contribute, most of the members are so informed and knowledgeable, so keep up the good work, I'm sure there are others
like me who are reading but not taking part.

I humbly offer my website as a poor substitute for not participating.

One final note, I am no longer able to work on my website but I leave it up in case anyone with Parkinson's might benefit from me doing so, thanks again for doing what you do.

My website..    parkinsonCD.com

Robert Bartoo

Announcing my new inspirational website

http://www.webspawner.com/users/swrit/